Sylvac is proud to present its New and Unique Digital Feeler Gages (tolerance class TC1 according to DIN2275), with Bluetooth® technology, designed to measure or set small gaps between two parts and to collect with certainty these important data.
- The cumulative thickness (total value) of all the blades which are out of the frame is shown on a large digital display.
- The feeler gage enables to perform precise gap measurements also in areas difficult to reach.
- By pressing on the yellow button the total value is transferred wirelessly to the computer. It’s easy, fast and reliable!
The new Feeler Gages are available in 3 different versions:
- Mm version – 20 blades, measurement capacity 0,05 … 1,00 mm (ref. 921.0100)
- Mm version – 19 blades, measurement capacity 0,04 … 1,00 mm (ref. 921.0110)
- Inch version – 19 blades, measurement capacity 0,0015 … 0,0300 in (ref. 921.0114)
You can find more details in the product catalogue: Sylvac – Digital thickness gauge